Polyvinylchloride (PVC) flooring is a new decoration material. Its application is wide and includes the renovation of swimming pools. This product is unique in a combination of several qualities: when using this material, there is no need for an additional layer of waterproofing – as a decorative covering, PVC waterproofing flooring for pools also provides protection. The Ruvitex 3D Décor PVC covering material will give the old pool a “new life” with minimal money and effort.
The advantages of PVC flooring over other coatings include:
- a combination of decorative properties and waterproofing;
- wide range of colors;
- ease of installation;
- low price;
- resistance to low and high temperatures;
- resistance to microorganisms and algae;
- long service life
The color range of the material is wide enough to create different design decisions. The floor of your pool can liven up the ocean floor or you can choose a mosaic floor. The choice is entirely yours!
THE MAIN STEPS OF INSTALLATION OF THE PVC SWIMMING POOL FLOORING OF RUVITEX 3D DÉCOR
The undeniable advantage of this finishing material is the ease and ease of installation. Installation is carried out in several stages:
- Surface treatment – it must be cleaned, dried and leveled.
- The membrane is then prepared – spread, sized and cut according to the size and shape of the pool.
- The flooring is laid on the base and cut on the exterior walls of the pool and the excess parts are cut.
- Then proceeds to gluing the PVC membrane. After we have successfully sealed it, the so-called, cold welding or waterproofing of joints and edges. This is done with a special needle that inserts glue along the entire length of the joint.
Your pool is waterproofed and refurbished for several hours.
If you are going to take steps to renovate your swimming pool soon, look for quality materials and trust trusted dealers. We at Ruvitex 3D Décor can fulfill your every wish!