TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF E COMMERCE STORE WWW.RUVITEX.COM
Welcome to RUVITEX.COM!
Please, before using this web site read carefully the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. By using, visiting, or browsing WWW.RUVITEX.COM , you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you SHOULD NOT USE the Products and Services, including our website and e-commerce store.
This document contains the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. for using our services via e-commerce store www.ruvitex.com . These terms and conditions are applicable to all users, customers and visitors of the store. We consider/maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you (Customer) and RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business company.
For any claims, requirements and opinions, please contact us on email@example.com
With this document TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE we tend to present all the terms and conditions for using the services of www.ruvitex.com including interactions with merchants and retailers, signing contracts etc.
II. SELLER DETAIL INFORMATION
Company’s Legal Name: Rich House BG Ltd.
Registered Business Address: 3 Adam Mitskevitch Str., Floor 1, Office 3, 8001 Burgas
Company Registration Number: BG203975785
Telephone number: +359878743707
RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. manages and controls the e-commerce store www.ruvitex.com through the web site www.ruvitex.com here in after referred to as the www.ruvitex.com
Contact www.ruvitex.com via phone number, on the business address or via email.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
tel. +359 899 877 156
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: pl. “Petko R. Slaveykov” 4А, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia
tel. +3592/933 0565
Commission for Protection of Competition
Address: 18, Vitosha Blvd.1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Registry: 00359 2 9356113
Presscenter: 00359 2 935 61 90, 00359 2 935 61 36
Every customer can find the main characteristics of the products on www.ruvitex.com on the detail page for every one of them. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on- line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
All the PRODUCTS available on www.ruvitex.com DO NOT require customers to make a purchase and DO NOT engage any of the customers with law-related activities. The PRODUCT CATALOG represents the retailers’ assortment and has illustrative purposes.
All the prices of the products and services on the web site www.ruvitex.com EXCLUDE VAT . Every price refers to the concrete product or service. The price of every product or service is in EURO CURRENCY.
Please, check section IV.
If for any reason the customer is required to pay for delivery (returning the order etc.) please, check sections V and VIII.
Please, check sections IV, V, VI
OFFER VALIDITY PRICES ANNOUNCED ON THE DETAIL PAGE OF A PRODUCT WHILE THE TIME OF A CUSTOMER ORDER ARE IN EFFECT FOR BOTH SIDES –RETAILER AND CUSTOMER
WWW.RUVITEX.COM does not offer the conclusion of contracts with a permanent or periodical delivery of goods or services.
WWW.RUVITEX.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT to DECLINE an order if the product is not available at the moment. In case of ordering a product out of stock WWW.RUVITEX.COM engage to inform the customer within 7 business days via text message, phone call or e-mail if the customer provided any of the mentioned above. If the customer had already paid for the item, the RETAILER ( WWW.RUVITEX.COM ) will suggest 3 OPTIONS : REFUND, CANCEL THE ORDER or ORDER A SUBSTITUTE.
All products presented on WWW.RUVITEX.COM and / or sold in the online store have a legal guarantee of conformity of the goods with the contract of sale under Art. 112-115 of the CPA. The commercial guarantee does not affect the rights of the consumers arising from the guarantee under Art. 112-115 of the CPA. Notwithstanding the commercial guarantee, the seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale under the guarantee under Art. 112-115 of the CPA. Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, para. 4 PPAs are the Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission. In the event of an online dispute, you can also use the ORS website.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
Rights and obligations of the Client:
(1) The Client shall be entitled to:
-to examine the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
-to order goods from the E-COMMERCE STORE WWW.RUVITEX.COM under the terms and conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
-to receive the ordered goods / goods at a delivery address specified by him / her after a preliminary confirmation by phone / email from a representative of RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. ;
-to receive a detailed inquiry / receipt for the purchase made by him / her, containing information about all purchased goods – size, color, number; unit value of each product; total amount of the due amount; business provider credentials, including address, telephone, and other contact methods
-receive information about the status of their own order;
(2) A customer within the meaning the Consumer Protection Act shall be entitled to all other rights under the Consumer Protection Act.
Customer is not permitted to use the site to send any content which is unlawful, misleading, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, religious, or material that predisposes to conduct that would be considered a criminal offense and could result in civil or criminal liability or would otherwise violate the law and good morals. If the Customer does not comply with this obligation, the Customer shall be fully liable for damages caused to RICH HOUSE BG Ltd.
The Customer takes full responsibility for the protection of his / her username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party by using his / her username and password;
The Customer is obligated to:
– provide true and accurate information about their name, surname, exact delivery address, phone number and e-mail address;
– pay the price of the ordered goods, specified on the order confirmation page;
-to ensure that the goods can be received at the specified delivery address;
-to pay the cost of the transport costs when they are at his expense.
Rights and obligations of RICH HOUSE BG Ltd.
3. “RICH HOUSE BG” Ltd. has the right to:
-to receive in due time all amounts due for the purchased goods and their delivery;
-at any time and without notice to make changes to published materials, services and prices;
-to receive the following data: name (for natural persons-first name and surname, legal entities and sole proprietors – company name), address, telephone and e-mail address;
-to send to the Customer, upon written consent, mail, telephone, short text messages (sms, e- mail or other forms of communication) or other means of addressing information about current promotions, special offers, new products and any other information, related to their interest as a Customer
– has the right to collect and use information about its Customers in order to improve the quality of presented products and services and the satisfaction of consumer needs as well as to study the satisfaction of the goods purchased and the quality of the service offered;
4. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. guarantees the supply of new products
5. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. is obligated to:
– transfer to the Customer the right of ownership on the goods he has ordered;
– to deliver to the Customer the goods he has ordered in the time and under the terms of delivery published on this web site and the present Terms and Conditions.
IV. CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT FOR SALE
6. (1) The Customer shall conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by WWW.RUVITEX.COM through the Interface of the Supplier ( WWW.RUVITEX.COM ). These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of any purchase or sale contract.
(2) By virtue of the purchase contract concluded with the Customer, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the Customer to the goods ordered by the Interface.
(3) The Customer pays the Supplier the price of the delivered goods according to the conditions set out on the website WWW.RUVITEX.COM and the present General Terms and Conditions.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods ordered by the Customer within the terms and conditions set by the Supplier on the website WWW.RUVITEX.COM and these General Terms and Conditions.
7. The negotiation language is ENGLISH and the payments will be made in EURO (VAT excluded).
(1) The Client and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Purchase Contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act\
(2) It is considered that the electronic statements made by the Customers on the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the Customer upon making a registration if the Customer has entered the respective name and password for access.
8. (1) The Supplier and the Customer shall conclude separate contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods requested by the Customer, regardless of the fact that they have been selected by an electronic application and a list of goods for purchase.
2) The supplier may supply together and simultaneously the goods ordered with the individual contracts for sale and purchase.
(3) The rights of the Client in relation to the supplied goods shall be exercised separately for each purchase contract. The exercise of rights in relation to a delivered good is not and does not affect the contracts for the purchase and sale of the other goods. If the Customer is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the contract for the purchase or sale of a particular good shall not affect the contracts for the sale of the other goods delivered to the consumer.
9. In the exercise of the rights under the Purchase Agreement, the Customer is obliged to indicate precisely and unambiguously the contract and the goods in respect of which the rights are exercised.
10. The customer may pay the price for the individual purchase contracts in one go at the time of the order or the delivery of the goods.
11. Purchasing an item in an online store is available to both Customers – Registered Users and Customers who fill in their data once at the order itself.
12. The registration on this site is free and voluntary, allowing the Customer to avoid entering his / her personal data at each purchase and to use certain functionalities of the site. In order to register on the website www.ruvitex.com , the Customer must be at least 18 years of age and must fill in the on-line registration form. The customer is required to provide complete, accurate and accurate data. In case of false or incomplete information, RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. has the right not to execute the delivery of the placed order and to terminate the maintenance of the registration of the user without notice.
13. In order to register, the Customer must follow the following steps:
1. Select “My Account” from the main menu of the site;
2. Enter a valid e-mail address in the field of the registration form;
3. Customer to get acquainted with the “General terms and conditions for using the site www.ruvitex.com “;
4. Registration ends by clicking the “Sign Up” button.
14. (1) Upon completion of the procedure, the Customer shall receive a confirmation of the registration, username and password, as well as access to the services of the electronic catalog, at the e-mail address indicated by him / her.
(2) The Customer is obliged to keep the received username and password and is fully responsible for all actions that are performed with them.
In case of lost (forgotten) password RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. sends a new password to the Customer’s e-mail.
15. (1) A Customer who has registered on the website of e-commerce store www.ruvitex.com has the right to enter into his / her profile through the password and username specified upon registration.
(2) Through a link in its “Account Details” menu, the Customer will be able to edit their personal details, change their password and the shipping address. The site does not allow changing the Customer’s e-mail address. If there is a need to change the e-mail address of the Customer, a new registration should be made.
(3) If you do not wish to register an account, you have the option to shop as a guest and the data provided in this case is processed only for the purpose of executing the specific order and is not stored for your next orders.
Conclusion of a contract by a registered user:
16. (1) The procedure for the conclusion of the contract is standard and passes through the following stages:
1. Browse models: The customer enters his / her own account by entering his username and password and choosing the product he wants to order.
2. By clicking on the “Buy” button, the selected product will appear in the user’s cart. It can add an unlimited number of products, as well as remove those from which the Customer declines.
3. Then the user cart is automatically opened. The customer can continue to add products to the cart or finalize the order by pressing the “Proceed checkout”
4. It is necessary to fill in correctly “Billing Details” or choose “Send to another address”
5. Order Completion: The items in the shopping cart have not yet been ordered. When the Customer determines that he / she is ready with his / her choice and everything he / she wishes to order is in the user’s cart, he / she needs to indicate the payment method he / she has chosen by means of a check button. After completion of the order a new window opens, showing the order made by the Customer and the delivery costs of the selected items.
6. Complete the procedure by clicking on the “Order” button.
(2) Detailed information of the order made is received by the Customer at the e-mail address indicated by him / her. The system automatically generates an order number, which is specified in the e-mail, whereby the Customer can check the execution stage of the relevant order.
(3) In the case of the ordering by the Customer, when the order is made, the incomplete, incorrect or wrong address or telephone number is considered to be invalid and no obligation for its execution by RICH HOUSE BG Ltd.
V. PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD
17. (1) Payment with a bank card. In case of card payment:
• You will be directed to landing page of UBB – the company bank. Please fill in the details of your card (number, expiry date, security code, name)
• If you are registered in Verified by Visa MasterCard SecureCode, the authentication page opens your bank(issuing bank) landing page where you enter your password for authentication
• In case of successful transaction (successful authentication and authorization) a transactional note will be displayed on your screen and our advice is to print or save it.
Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if it is successfully registered for online authentication Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
We accept payment with the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
In order to secure the process and protect you from abusive and unauthorized payment with your Visa or MasterCard, we do apply the best practices recommended by international card organizations:
• The usage of SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment page of our bank secure the initiation and transfer of card details
• The authenticity of your card is verified by security code (CVV2)
• To be authorized you as a card-holder, the payment server for electronic trading of our bank supports the authentication schemes of international card organizations – Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered to use them.
(2) Pay via PayPal.com
With this method, you can quickly pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, AmEx). By choosing this payment method you will be transferred to the Paypal.com page where you need to enter your email address and password or if you do not sign up. You can also pay directly by entering your credit card details. The system serves all types of credit cards and can also accept payments through bank accounts
Paypal is one of the most secure payment systems in the world. Once the payment has been made, you will be transferred back to www.ruvitex.com to register your order. The order will be executed after receiving confirmation from PayPal. No receipt of the goods is due to the courier.
18. The term for execution of the contract starts from the first working day following the date of receipt of the due amount on the account of RICH HOUSE BG Ltd.
Change of prices announced in the site:
19. (1) In the event of a change in the prices announced in the site, the change shall be reflected in a clear manner for the Customer, and an old price shall be indicated below the specific product, which is scrapped and new.
(2) The price change of the goods does not affect the contracts already concluded.
(3) When the price of a good is reduced, besides the indication of an old and new price of the goods, the site shall specify the conditions under which the price reduction and the period during which the goods are offered at reduced prices.
20. The goods ordered by the electronic catalog are delivered by courier to the address indicated on the application.
21. (1) The delivery is FREE for all CUSTOMERS from European Union countries.
(2) The product must be delivered to the customer within 30 days of the order placement.
22. The Supplier has the right to deliver the goods on the delivery address to the Customer or to a third party who accepts and confirms receipt thereof on behalf of the Customer and signs the accompanying documents.
23. If the Customer fails to provide the conditions for acceptance of the goods or is not found at the address specified by them within the aforementioned period, the Supplier shall be relieved of their obligation to deliver the goods ordered and the Customer shall ensure delivery of the goods at their own expense.
24. Deliveries are not made on weekends and public holidays.
25. Upon receipt of the goods, the following documents shall also be provided: original invoice VAT exclusive (upon request of the Customer), receipt and bill of lading.
26. (1) The customer must review the goods at the moment of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and, if the goods do not comply with the order, notify the Supplier immediately.
(2) If the Customer fails to notify the Provider under para. 1, the product is deemed to have been approved as complying with the requirements, except for hidden defects. For customers having the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the provisions and terms set forth in the Consumer Protection Act shall apply.
(3) In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 1, the return of the goods shall be at the expense of the Supplier.
27. (1) If the Supplier can not fulfill the contract because the ordered goods are out of stock, the aforementioned shall notify the Customer and reimburse the price paid by him / her within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier was expected to fulfill the obligation under the contract.
(2) In the cases under para. 1, upon the consent of the Client, the Supplier has the right to deliver to the Client goods of the same kind, quality and price.
28. (1) The Supplier shall deliver the goods to the Customer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements and the presence of the circumstances under Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act, as well as after establishing the presence or absence of a quality consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The Customer and the Supplier shall certify the circumstances under para. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by hand signature.
(3) The Customer and the Supplier agree that the requirements under par. 1 and Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act shall be observed if the certification is carried out by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he/she will transmit the information to the user-party to the contract.
29. This Agreement shall be terminated in the following cases:
– its implementation;
– by mutual agreement of the parties, expressed in writing;
– in the event of an objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations under it;
– in other cases provided by law.
VIII. REFUSAL, CLAIMS AND REFUNDS
A) Refusal to deliver goods
30. A customer having the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act shall have the right, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to cancel the concluded contract within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the product. Within the aforementioned period, the Customer is required to store the goods obtained by the Supplier, their quality and safety.
31. If a Customer having the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act renounces the goods delivered within the above mentioned period, he shall inform RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. and return the goods with its original labels, without indications, that the goods have been used without being damaged or treated in any way and subject to all other conditions under Article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act. Goods may be returned by sending them to the correspondence address specified in Section 1 of these Terms and Conditions. The cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the Customer.
32. All goods can be returned except those made at individual requirements and parameters specified by the Customer.
33. Upon receipt of the returned product and its review, the Supplier shall refund to the Customer the amount paid by the CUSTOMER (excluding any additional costs associated with a method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Supplier) later than 14 days from the date on which the Costumer exercised their right of withdrawal from the contract. Each Customer may take advantage of his / her right to be replaced by another customized product.
CANCELATION of an ORDER
34. (1) In the event that the Customer decide to refuse an order, any of the products or to replace an ordered product, the aforementioned must call by phone as soon as possible (no later than 6 hours after the order made) to notify RICH HOUSE BG Ltd., as well as to confirm their wish in writing via e-mail. It is necessary for the Customer to report the order number for which an adjustment is requested.
(2) Upon cancellation of the order RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. undertakes to refund the amount to the Customer within 14 working days
32. (1) The Customer shall have the right to claim for any non-conformity of the goods with the agreed upon.
(2) In the event of claiming a product, the Customer may claim reimbursement of the amount paid, replacement of the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed, withdrawal from the price or free of charge corrections / repairs. Replacement of goods with another is done in the warehouse of the company located in Yambol, 12, Yambolen Str. The customer must return the goods subject to the claim and fill in the relevant claim documents.
(3) The Customer has the right to complaints if the defects are not due to its unlawful behavior and if there are no damages of the product caused by its improper use.
(4) Upon claiming, the Customer shall also attach the documents on which the claim is based: a receipt or invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the good or service with the agreed; other documents establishing the claim on grounds and size.
(5) A customer having the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act may file a claim within the time limits specified in the Consumer Protection Act. For a Customer not acting as user, the deadlines specified in the Obligations and Contracts Act are applicable.
(6) Claims shall be honored within 30 calendar days.
(7) The transport costs for the return of goods in case of claim shall be for the account of RICH HOUSE BG Ltd.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A) Publishing product reviews
Only registered users have the right to submit for product reviews.
The publication of reviews is made after a unanimous assessment of the relevance / merits of their content. Reviews should be written in ENGLISH and contain only the objective opinion of the author of the product concerned, based on his / her direct impressions of the advantages / disadvantages found during the use of the product.
The published reviews are with the content presented by the author, without any editorial interference and corrections, and express only his / her opinion, RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of the published reviews.
In any case, RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, free of any liability and without needing to be justified, not to publish any submitted review, regardless of its content.
RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. processes your personal data in order to provide you with better, qualitative and more diverse products and services. The security and confidentiality of the data you have entrusted to us is very important to us!
Your data provided when creating an account will be recorded in a single database on your own server and in compliance with the requirements of local and European legislation.
C) Collection and use of personal data
D) What personal data do we collect and how do we use them?
When you sign up for an account, buy a product, ask for a service, participate in a lottery, etc., we can collect different types of information, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email, preferred way of communication or others. If necessary to issue certain documents, such as an invoice, you may also be asked for additional data according to regulatory requirements. We store a history of orders made from any account registered on the site.
We process your personal data to fulfill our obligations as a party to a contract for the sale of goods or services. We may periodically use them to send important messages such as order notifications, changes to the Terms of Service, or other policies.
If you have requested consent, we process your data to inform you of up-to-date promotions and promotions. Once requested, consent may be withdrawn at any time. In case you have agreed to participate in certain events (contest, lottery, game, etc.) we process the data you provide to us to manage these activities.
E) Disclosure to third parties
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements entered into with you, we will or will be required to disclose personal data you provide to our partners (e.g. transport, courier, service, assemblers, financial institutions, insurers, etc.) or to competent authorities.
(F) Protection of personal data
The administrator takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We will hold your personal data for a period necessary to meet the specific purpose for which they are processed, and will then be deleted unless a statutory instrument requires them to be retained for a longer period
(G) Rights of the data subject
You can check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your personal information, and correct them by logging in to your account.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, request a correction, objection to its processing or request that your data be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”), you should send a request to that effect via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to avoid abuse, we reserve the right to request additional data to identify the applicant and the data subject to whom it relates.
Requests regarding personal data will be answered within one month, and if you need to extend the deadline, you will be informed of the extension and of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to handle requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, email@example.com , Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the site. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, you should use the settings of your internet browser.
We are not responsible if your Internet browser does not support the usage control, failure to store or delete saved cookies. In case you disable the storing of cookies or delete previously saved ones, the site may be malfunctioning.
RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. is obligated to protect the Customer’s personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data, and repealing Directive 95/48 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
For reasons of security of the Customer’s personal data, the Provider will only send the data to an e-mail address that was specified by the Customer at the time of registration / order.
At any time www.ruvitex.com has the right to require the Customer to identify and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration / order.
No part of this information, including Customer’s e-mail addresses, will be used for any third- party advertising campaign in any form. The customer is not entitled to use any other personal information (foreign name, foreign address, e-mail, foreign credit card, etc.). Any Client who has committed such an act will be surrendered to The Ministry of Interior by RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. and will be sanctioned with all the severity of the Bulgarian Legislation.
X. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
35. (1) RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. reserves the right to unilaterally change at any time the E- COMMERCE STORE www.ruvitex.com web site as well as the present General Terms and Conditions for its use by updating this document after the change is updated the date of publication.
(2) It is the Customer’s duty to familiarize themselves with the current Terms and Conditions for using the site as they are binding on it.
(3) The changes in the General Terms and Conditions do not affect the relations between the Customer and RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. arising in connection with contracts validly concluded prior to the changes to the General Conditions.
36. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. shall not be liable in case of force majeure, incidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including dispositions of the competent state authorities.
37. (1) The Supplier shall not be liable for any material or non-pecuniary damage resulting from lost profits or suffered damages caused to the Customer in the process of using or not using www.ruvitex.com and concluding agreements for sale with the Supplier, unless he acted with intent or gross negligence.
(2) The Supplier is not responsible for the time that www.ruvitex.com is unavailable due to force majeure.
38. (1) The supplier shall not be liable if loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, limitation of access to information and other similar consequences results in the event of any overcoming of the security measures of the technical equipment.
(2) ) The Supplier shall not be liable in case of conclusion of a contract of sale, provision of access to information, loss or alteration of data, resulting from the false legitimation of a third party presented to the Customer, if it is judged that this person is the Customer.
39. The Supplier shall not be liable if the Customer has not read these Terms and Conditions.
40. The Customer understands and accepts the fact that RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. only provides services and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems, impeding the use of the services, due to the exploitation of the computer equipment and the Internet.
41. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. shall not be liable in case of untruth of the information provided by the manufacturer about the characteristics of the goods offered in the site.
42. The Web site may contain links to third-party sites. RICH HOUSE BG Ltd… is not responsible for the content, the rules for protection of the personal information and the security of such sites. The link to a foreign site does not imply that RICH HOUSE BG Ltd. approves the site and the information contained therein, or the products and services to which it relates.
XII. Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
43. This voucher is valid until 45 days from the date of issuance.
44. This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
45. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
46. The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
47. We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost or stolen, and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
48. This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase other gift cards/vouchers.
XIII. OTHER TERMS
48. The colors of the goods displayed on www.ruvitex.com depend on the settings of your monitor.
49. The content of this Web site and the technologies used in it are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act. All texts, graphics and video materials posted on this site are the property of RICH HOUSE BG, unless expressly stated otherwise. The use of any materials posted on the site is strictly prohibited. The offenders will be sanctioned with all the severity of the law.
50. (1) The Client and the Provider undertake to protect each other’s rights and legitimate interests, as well as to protect their trade secrets, which have become known to them, in the course of performance of the contract and of these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The Customer and the Supplier shall not, during and after the expiry of the contract period, make public or written correspondence between them. Publishing of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public web sites, etc. may be considered public domain.
51. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and arrangements in a special contract between the Supplier and the Customer, the provisions of the special contract shall prevail.
52. Any invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
53. These General Terms and Conditions are in compliance with the Consumer Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Act and the current Bulgarian legislation. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not governed by this Agreement relating to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement.