This is a very up-to-date technology achievement. Fans of the modern interior adore it! The digital printing of each picture on vinyl and furniture panels gives you the opportunity to have not only an attractive but also one of a kind accent at home. Kitchen tiles and glass backsplashes are common, try something different !
Most common materials used for kitchen backsplashes
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass Panels
- Stone Slabs
- Exposed Brick
- Wood and Plywood
- Metal Panels and Tiles
Why choosing a VINYL BACKSPLASH over the most common materials ?
Along with the spectacular appearance, there are many advantages, including:
- Resistance to microorganisms
- Resistance to aging
- Dimension stability at low and high temperatures
- Flexibility at minus temperatures
- Does not contain DEHP / DOP / plasticizer
- Does not contain toxic additions
- Possibility for laying on different types of floors
So, how to describe this innovative product?
The backsplash is vinyl and smooth. Besides being extremely easy to clean and maintain, it has an amazing aesthetic function. And the best part… the design is your choice!
You can also choose whether you want the innovative vinyl backsplash for your kitchen to be three-dimensional or standard two-dimensional.